- 10 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 (5 oz) cans of tuna
- 1–2 ribs of celery, diced finely
- 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the sun-dried tomatoes by softening them in warm water for 30 minutes until soft. Then, pat the tomatoes dry and chop finely.
- Flake the tuna.
- Mix the tuna together with the chopped tomatoes, celery, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, parsley, and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If not serving immediately, mix with extra olive oil just before serving.
- Optional: Make cucumber boats with them.
- Serving Size: 1 cup (approx.)