- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup kale, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chives, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices of prosciutto (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Whisk the eggs and add in the chopped kale and chives. Also add in the almond/coconut milk, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Grease 8 muffin cups with coconut oil or line each cup with a prosciutto slice.
- Divide the egg mixture between the 8 muffin cups. Fill only 2/3 of each cup as the mixture rises when it’s baking.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Let cool a few minutes and then lift out carefully with a fork. Note that the muffins will sink a bit.