It’s hard to go wrong with lemon and fish. Our simple cod recipe is easy to whip up and sure to please.
- Preheat the oven to 355°F (180°C).
- Use a clean paper towel to gently pat dry the cod filets. Place each filet in a small roasting tray or rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of ghee on each filet and generously season with freshly ground black pepper. Place an equal amount of the lemon slices on top of the fish, covering each filet completely.
- Place the roasting pan or baking tray in the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the fish is cooked to your liking. Remove from the oven and season with salt, if desired.
- Place the filets on 2 plates and garnish with chopped curly parsley.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 186
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 30 g