A batch of these refreshing popsicle won’t last very long in your freezer.
- 2 cups (480 ml) of filtered water
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons (38 ml) of honey
- Pour the water into a pan along with the lemon zest and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Once boiling, immediately remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the honey to the pan and stir well to combine. Set aside and allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Once cooled, pour an equal amount of the lemon mixture into 6 popsicle molds (approx. 3.5oz / 100 ml capacity each) and place in the freezer until completely frozen.
- Store any leftover popsicles in the freezer.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 21
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g