- 1/2 head of cauliflower (300 g), broken into florets
- 3 Tablespoons of olive oil (45 ml), divided
- 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice (30 ml)
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) tahini
- 1 Tablespoon (7 g) garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon (2 g) onion powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cherry tomatoes, cucumber batons, carrot sticks to serve with
- Handful of pomegranate seeds and parsley leaves, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F / 200°C.
- Break the cauliflower into florets and toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Spread them out on a lined baking tray. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, tossing the cauliflower after 15 minutes to ensure even roasting. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Place the roasted cauliflower florets along with the lemon juice, tahini and the additional tablespoon of olive oil, garlic powder, and onion powder, and food process until a smooth dip forms. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Top with the parsley and pomegranate seeds and serve alongside cherry tomatoes, cucumber and carrot sticks.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 249
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 24 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 4 g