The delicious sauce used on these nori bites is so good you won’t stop eating them.
For the sauce:
For the nori bites:
- 2 nori sheets
- 5.3 oz of smoked salmon (148 g)
- 1/4 cucumber (55 g), cut into thin sticks
- 1 green onion (5 g), sliced
- 1 chili pepper (14 g), sliced (optional)
- Combine the Paleo mayonnaise and tamari. Set aside.
- Carefully cut your nori sheets into 4 equal pieces. You will have 8 little squares. Nori is brittle, so you may need to dampen them slightly so that they can roll. Do this by gently running a damp finger over the sheets.
- Place a small dollop of the sauce onto each square, then divide the remaining ingredients onto each piece.
- Roll up each square just before popping into your mouth and enjoy!
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 4 bites
- Calories: 256
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 21 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 15 g