Enjoy your favorite breakfasts again with our Paleo bagels.
- 1 cup (120 g) of almond flour
- 1/4 cup (28 g) of coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon (7 g) of psyllium husk powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) of garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 medium eggs (88 g)
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of white wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons (38 ml) of ghee, melted
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) of sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C).
- In a bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and vinegar together, then slowly drizzle in the warm, melted ghee. Whisk well until combined.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture, and use a wooden spoon to combine well. Let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal-sized portions. Shape into a circle and place onto a tray lined with parchment paper. Use a small spoon or apple corer to make a hole in the center. Brush the tops with olive oil and sprinkle sesame seeds over.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked through. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 629
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 56 g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 12 g
- Protein: 19 g