Soft, sweet cookies in any shape you choose!
- Preheated oven of 350°F (175°C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the coconut oil to a large skillet over low heat. Add the grated sweet potato to the skillet and saute until the moisture from the sweet potato is evaporated. Remove the skillet from the heat and let cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the remaining ingredients to the skillet and use a wooden spoon to combine.
- Portion the sweet potato mixture into about 2-1/2 Tablespoons (40 ml) dough balls, using your hands to shape into flat cookie shapes. Place the cookies onto the prepared baking sheet lined and flatten again into 1/3-inch high (1cm) rough shapes using the palm of your clean hand. Use a cookie cutter to press each rough shape, but do not remove and discard the excess, leaving it on the tray.
- Place the tray into the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, turn the oven off without opening the oven door and allow the cookies to continue cooking in the residual heat for another hour until they have slightly cooled.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and remove the excess pieces from the cookies. Let the cookies continue to cool completely before serving.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 133
- Sugar: 7 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 3 g