- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 apple, cored and peeled and cut into chunks
- 16oz chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg (omit for AIP)
- dash of cloves
- salt to taste
- Pour the chicken stock into a large pot on high heat.
- Cut the spaghetti squash into chunks (removing the outer skin and the seeds).
- Place the apple chunks and the spaghetti squash chunks into the pot, and cook until the squash is very tender.
- Use an immersion blender to puree the squash and apple. (If you don’t have an immersion blender, then just remove the squash and apple pieces and puree in a blender or food processor and then pour back into the pot.)
- Mix in the cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt to taste.