- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons of parsley, finely chopped
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to cook in
- Boil the sweet potatoes with the skin on in water until they’re tender.
- Let the sweet potatoes cool, then cut them into thick slices (approx. 1/2 inch to 1 inch thick).
- Place 2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into a skillet and add in the parsley and thyme to flavor the oil.
- Place the sweet potato slices carefully into the skillet. Sprinkle some salt on it. Cook for 5 minutes, then flip over each slice, sprinkle a bit more salt, and cook the other side for another 5 minutes.
- Let cool and remove the skin.
- Serving Size: 1 sweet potato