- 4 medium eggs (176 g)
- 1 large zucchini, shredded (moisture squeezed out) (approx. 1–2 cups)
- 1/2 cup of almond flour (60 g)
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour (28 g)
- 1/4 cup whey protein (optional)
- 8 Tablespoons of coconut oil (120 ml)
- 8 Tablespoons of honey (120 ml)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder (2 g)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (5 ml)
- Dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Make sure to squeeze all the moisture out of the zucchini.
- Pour into a loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: (estimate based on 2 slice serving)
- Calories: 245
- Sugar: 12 g
- Fat: 19 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 5 g