- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Cut the 1 lb pork tenderloin in half (to create 2 equal shorter halves).
- Place the 1 tablespoon of coconut oil into a frying pan on a medium heat.
- After the coconut oil melts, place the 2 pork tenderloin pieces into the pan.
- Leave the pork to cook on its side. Once that side is cooked, turn using tongs to cook the other sides. Keep turning and cooking until the pork looks cooked on all sides.
- Cook all sides of the pork until the meat thermometer shows an internal temperature of just below 145F (63C). The pork will keep on cooking a bit after you take it out of the pan.
- Let the pork sit for a few minutes and then slice into 1-inch thick slices with a sharp knife.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 330
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 15 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 47 g