- 2 pork chops or pork loin steaks or pork tenderloin strip (approx. 3/4 lb of meat)
- 1/4 green apple, diced small
- 1 radish, diced small
- 2 slices ginger, diced
- 1 teaspoon mustard to serve with [omit for AIP]
- Coconut oil to cook with
- Prepare the salsa by dicing the apple, radish, and ginger and combining together.
- Pan-fry the pork chops in coconut oil.
- Serve the pork chops with the salsa and mustard.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 225
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 30 g