- 4 figs, sliced in half
- 10 cherries, sliced in half and de-stoned
- 1 peach, diced into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons red wine or port (optional – omit for AIP)
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Pour 1 tablespoon of red wine or port over the fig halves.
- Rub 1 teaspoon of honey over the cherry halves.
- Place the fig and cherry halves on a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes.
- Place 2 fig halves, cherry halves, peach pieces on a plate – 4 servings.
- Serve with a drizzle of red wine or port on the plate.