- 32oz chicken stock
- 10 button mushrooms (or other mushrooms), sliced
- 1/2 cup kale, chopped
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 tilapia filets, chopped into large chunks
- 10 shrimp/prawns
- 10 mussels, optional
- 1 cup coconut cream (from the top of a refrigerated can of coconut milk)
- 1 teaspoon Red Boat fish sauce, optional
- salt to taste, if needed
- Pour the chicken stock into a large pot and bring to the boil.
- Add in the mushrooms, kale, and romaine lettuce, and bring to the boil again.
- Add in the tilapia pieces, the shrimp/prawns, and any other seafood, and bring to the boil again. (Ensure the soup covers all the seafood – add in more chicken stock if necessary.)
- Boil for around 4 minutes until the shrimp/prawns have turned pink and the tilapia pieces are no longer translucent.
- Add in the coconut cream, fish sauce (optional), and salt to taste. Stir to mix (but be careful not to break up the fish pieces too much).
- Wait for it to just start boiling, then take off the heat and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: a large bowl