- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 2 Tablespoons (20 g) garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon (7 g) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) chili powder
- 2 teaspoons (10 g) salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 1 avocado, remove stone, scoop out and dice
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coconut oil to cook chicken in
- Mix the spices together (garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, salt, and black pepper).
- Add the diced chicken breast pieces to the spices and rub spices into chicken pieces.
- Sauté the spice rubbed chicken pieces in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil on medium heat.
- When the chicken is cooked, place them on a plate to cool for 10 minutes.
- Then, place the chicken pieces along with the diced avocado and diced bell pepper into a bowl and gently toss with olive oil, mustard, and additional salt and pepper to taste.