- Cut the ribs so that they’re in slabs of approx. 4 ribs.
- Place the ribs in a pot of water (make sure the ribs are submerged in the water) and boil for 1 hour. [Optional] Use a spoon to remove any scum floating in the water.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Mix together the salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper to form the rub. Taste the rub to see if you prefer more of one spice.
- Place the boiled ribs in a baking pan and dip each set of ribs into the rub. Place foil over the baking pan and bake for 40 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Add more salt to taste (optional).