- 2 cups tropical juice (or use a different juice with no added sugar)
- 5–6 Tablespoons gelatin powder
- Place the juice into a small pot on the stove.
- Heat on medium heat until the liquid starts to simmer.
- Stir in the gelatin powder (adding a small amount at a time) until it’s all dissolved. Use a strainer to strain the liquid to remove any lumps that might have formed.
- Pour into silicone molds (ice cube trays work well) and refrigerate for 2 hours until it’s set.
- Serving Size: 2 large gummies