- 1/4 of a large watermelon (or 750g or 1.5lbs of watermelon cubes)
- 1/2 lb of feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- Cube the watermelon if it’s not already done so. Cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Cube the feta cheese if it’s not already done so. Cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Place the watermelon and feta cheese cubes into a large salad bowl. Add the finely chopped fresh rosemary, olive oil, and white wine vinegar.
- Toss the ingredients together well.