- 10 oz (300 g) beef, sliced into 1–2 inch strips (against the grain if you can)
- 1 zucchini (approx. 300 g), cut into 1–2 inch long thin strips
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, diced or minced
- 2 Tablespoon gluten-free tamari sauce (use coconut aminos for AIP)
- Avocado oil to cook with (or coconut oil or olive oil)
- Place 2 tablespoons of avocado oil into a frying pan on high heat.
- Add the strips of beef into the frying pan and saute for a few minutes on high heat.
- When the beef is browned, add in the zucchini strips and keep sauteing.
- When the zucchini is soft, add in the tamari sauce, garlic, and cilantro.
- Saute for a few minutes more and serve immediately.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: approx 300g
- Calories: 500
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 40 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 31 g