Home » Blog » Paleo Diet » Paleo Diet Recipes » Paleo Appetizer Recipes » Garlic Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites Recipe (Paleo, AIP, Keto, Dairy-Free)
Garlic Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites Recipe (Paleo, AIP, Keto, Dairy-Free)
One of my most popular recipes is my slow cooker bacon and chicken recipe, so I started thinking one day how else I could combine bacon and chicken into one delicious creation. And that’s how this recipe was born.
You might have already seen a version of this recipe that I guest posted on Mark’s Daily Apple, but here’s a version that’s even easier and completely AIP.
I call it Garlic Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites – super descriptive I know!
Garlic Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites Recipe
Cut the chicken breast into cubes.
Coat the chicken cubes with garlic powder.
Cut the bacon slices into thirds (make sure they’re still long enough to wrap around a chicken cube).
Wrap each chicken piece with the bacon.
Place into a preheated oven.
Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Serve as an appetizer or delicious snack!
- 1 large chicken breast, cut into small bites (approx 22–27 pieces)
- 8–9 thin slices of bacon, cut into thirds
- 3 Tablespoons garlic powder (or 6 crushed garlic if preferred)
- Preheat oven to 400F (205C) and line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Place the garlic powder into a bowl and dip each chicken bite into the garlic powder.
- Wrap each short bacon piece around each garlic chicken bite. Place the bacon wrapped chicken bites on the baking tray. Try to space them out so they’re not touching.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the bacon turns crispy. Turn the pieces after 15 minutes if you can remember.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 22 g