- 1 large chicken breast, cut into small bites (approx 22–27 pieces)
- 8–9 thin slices of bacon, cut into thirds
- 3 Tablespoons garlic powder (or 6 crushed garlic if preferred)
- Preheat oven to 400F (205C) and line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Place the garlic powder into a bowl and dip each chicken bite into the garlic powder.
- Wrap each short bacon piece around each garlic chicken bite. Place the bacon wrapped chicken bites on the baking tray. Try to space them out so they’re not touching.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the bacon turns crispy. Turn the pieces after 15 minutes if you can remember.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 22 g