- 10 chicken drumsticks
- 1 1/2 cups of olive oil
- 1 head of garlic (around 10 cloves)
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- Place the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, sea salt, and pepper into a blender or food processor and puree. This is the marinade.
- Rub the chicken drumsticks in the marinade. Then place the chicken with the marinade into Ziploc bags and place in the refrigerator. Marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Grill the chicken drumsticks.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 2-3 chicken drumsticks
- Calories: 660
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 56 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 36 g