I started with two ripe avocados, sliced them in half, took out the big stone inside, and then scooped out the flesh using a spoon.
Paleo Guacamole Recipe
Mash up the avocado flesh with a spoon or fork.
Add in juice from half a lime (add more if you prefer it more limey).
Dice a tomato, de-seed and finely chop a jalapeno pepper (omit if you dislike spicy foods), and finely chop a 1/4 cup of cilantro. Add the chopped tomato, pepper, and cilantro to the guacamole. Try not to add in too much juice from the chopped tomatoes.
Add in salt to taste. I also added in some chili pepper to give the guacamole a bit more kick, but you can of course omit this!
Mix well, and TADA!
You can enjoy this with paleo crackers or on top of a bunless burger like here:
Quick and simple guacamole recipe
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- juice from half a lime
- salt to taste
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the stone in the middle, and scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
- Mash up the avocado flesh using a spoon or fork.
- Add in juice from half a lime.
- Add in the diced tomato (avoid adding in too much liquid from the tomato).
- Add in the 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro.
- Add in the finely chopped jalapeno and chili powder (optional).
- Add in salt to taste.
- Mix well.