Ham and Spinach Mini Quiches [Paleo, Keto]
These mini crust-less quiches are super easy and quick to make. Plus, they’re a great way to ensure you eat plenty of vegetables even for breakfast.
They’re also really versatile – you can easily take them with you as a snack or lunch, or serve them as an appetizer.
Instructions for Making Paleo Ham and Spinach Mini Quiches
Whisk the eggs and chop up the ham, leek, and spinach.
Add the coconut milk to the whisked eggs.
Add in the diced ham, chopped spinach, chopped leek, baking powder, and a small amount of salt and pepper (because the ham will already add some saltiness to this dish).
Stir all the ingredients in well and divide the mixture equally between 4 mini quiche or tart pans.
Place in a preheated oven at 350 F (175 C).
Bake for 15 minutes until a cocktail stick comes out clean.
Enjoy as a quick and easy breakfast. You can make extra in advance and store in the fridge for an even faster breakfast.
Pinterest Image for Ham and Spinach Mini Quiches [Paleo, Keto]
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together the whisked eggs, diced ham, chopped spinach, chopped leek, coconut milk, baking powder, and salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the mixture into 4 small mini quiche or tart pans.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Check that the middle of the quiches is done by seeing if a cocktail stick comes out clean.
- Serve for a nutritious and delicious breakfast or take with you for a quick snack.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 2 mini quiches
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 20 g