- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 4 small red onions or 2 large ones, sliced
- 20 slices of bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup coconut cream
- salt to taste
- Cook the bacon first, and then cook the onions in the bacon fat.
- Blanche the broccoli florets (or you can use them raw or have them softer by boiling them).
- Toss the bacon pieces, onions, and broccoli florets together with the coconut cream and salt to taste.
- Serve at room temperature.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 26 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 7 g