- Preheat oven to 425 F (220 C).
- Food process all the ingredients together.
- Form 12 thin patties (1/2-inch thick) from the meat mixture and place on a baking tray lined with foil (so you don’t need to wash the baking tray).
- Bake for 20 minutes. Check with a meat thermometer that the internal temperature of a patty near the middle of the tray is 170 F (76 C).
- Cool and store in fridge or freezer (reheat them easily in the mornings in the skillet or in the microwave).
- (You can also pan-fry the raw sausages instead of putting them into the oven.)
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 370
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 21 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 40 g