- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) coconut oil
- 2 small eggplants, cut into chunks
- 20 white button mushrooms, chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 Tablespoon (5 g) ginger, minced
- 1 Tablespoon (7 g) curry powder
- 1 can of coconut milk (400 ml)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro, for garnish
- 2 Tablespoons flaked almonds, for garnish
- Add coconut oil to a large saucepan and sauté the eggplant and mushrooms until they’re softened and slightly browned. Set aside.
- Add in more coconut oil if needed and sauté the onion with the garlic and ginger until the onions turn translucent.
- Add in the curry powder and return the eggplant and mushrooms to the pot. Add in the coconut milk, stir, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and flaked almonds and serve with cooked cauliflower white rice
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 704
- Sugar: 17 g
- Fat: 60 g
- Carbohydrates: 43 g
- Fiber: 20 g
- Protein: 11 g