- 4 fillets of fish (approx. 1.5lb), use some salmon and some tilapia or cod
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon vodka or gin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon tamari soy sauce or coconut aminos (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Chop up the fish, squash, and bell pepper into cubes (approx. 1-inch).
- Toss everything together in a large casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
Substitutions: You can use any vegetables in this dish (just note that for root vegetables, you should boil or roast them for a while first as they will take longer to cook/soften). You can also use any fish and use any white spirit. I’ve also found balsamic vinegar to work well instead of apple cider vinegar.
Entire Meals in One Casserole is my middle name… middle names. I love fish, and this looks like something I could serve for dinner soon.