Capture the flavor of your favorite slice in this craveable paleo pizza meatballs recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Food process all the ingredients together well.
- Form small meatballs from the ingredients.
- Place on a parchment paper lined baking tray and bake for 15 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
- Place into small bowls and top with the pizza sauce.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 416
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 31 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 30 g