Home » Blog » Paleo Diet » Paleo Diet Recipes » Paleo Chicken Recipes » Pan-Fried Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe [Paleo, Keto]
Pan-Fried Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe [Paleo, Keto]
Enjoy this delicious Paleo and Ketogenic Tuscan chicken pasta without the gluten or the grains. This recipe uses zucchini noodles as the pasta but you can also use other types of Paleo pastas.
This is a really easy and quick dinner to prepare using easy to find ingredients like Italian seasoning, eggs, tomatoes, and chicken breast. Make this Tuscan chicken pasta dish on days when you don’t have much time to cook.
Keto Chicken Pasta Recipe
Dice the chicken breast into small cubes. This makes them cook faster as well as soak up more of the herbs and flavors.
Make the egg coating for the chicken pieces using eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Whisk together in a bowl.
Add the diced chicken to the whisked egg mixture and coat the chicken pieces well.
Prepare the cherry tomatoes by cutting them into quarters, and pick 30 fresh basil leaves.
Add the olive oil or avocado oil to a frying pan and saute the chicken pieces with the egg mixture. Saute on a medium heat until the chicken pieces are cooked.
When the chicken pieces are cooked, add in the tomatoes and basil leaves. If you have time, add in 3 cloves of garlic minced for extra flavor. Add in additional salt and pepper to taste.
While the chicken is cooking, peel a zucchini and use the shredding attachment of a food processor or else a potato peeler to create shreds or long strands from the zucchini so that it looks like noodles.
Divide the zucchini noodles between 2 plates and put half of the chicken saute on top of each plate of pasta. Garnish with additional fresh basil leaves if you want.
Pan-Fried Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe with Tomatoes and Fresh Basil [Paleo, Keto]
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 2 small egg, whisked
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 14 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 30 basil leaves
- Olive oil or avocado oil to cook in
- Additional salt and pepper to taste
- 1 zucchini, peeled and turned into shreds or strands for the pasta
- In a bowl, mix together the whisked egg, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Place the diced chicken pieces into the egg mixture and make sure the chicken is well covered with the mixture.
- Place 2 tablespoon of olive or avocado oil into a frying pan and saute the chicken pieces coated with the egg mixture until the chicken pieces are fully cooked.
- Add in the quartered cherry tomatoes and fresh basil leaves. Saute for 2-3 minutes more.
- Make the zucchini noodles by peeling a zucchini and then using the shredding attachment of a food processor or else using a potato peeler to create pasta-like strands or shreds.
- Divide the zucchini noodles into two and place onto plates. Top with the sautéed chicken.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 540
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 36 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 45 g