- 12 small scallops or 6 large scallops (approx. 90 g)
- Coconut oil to cook scallops in
- 5 oz (140 g) arugula leaves
- 1/2 small onion, sliced
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place coconut oil into a frying pan.
- Pan-fry the scallops for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Toss the arugula, onion slices, peach slices, olive oil, and lemon juice together.
- Place the pan-fried scallops on top of salad.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 7 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 7 g