Pink Peppercorn Smoked Salmon Salad Recipe [Paleo, Keto]
I got the idea for this salad recipe after trying a smoked salmon baked potato dish at Vertigo Cafe in Lisbon.
Philip, the owner of Vertigo, introduced me to the wonders of pink peppercorns as a delicious flavoring.
They taste so different to the regular black peppercorns you might be used to. Instead, pink peppercorns taste fruity and slightly sweet. But they’re still crunchy and fragrant.
And they go amazingly well with smoked salmon!
Pink Peppercorn Smoked Salmon Salad Recipe
This recipe is easy to throw together, but it looks beautiful and tastes amazing. Make this salad as a Paleo (and Ketogenic/Low Carb) appetizer to wow your family and friends with.
I used arugula as the base salad with some olives tossed in.
Then I placed a slice of smoked salmon on top of the salad leaves and sprinkled some crushed pink peppercorns on top.
Serve with some lemon that your guests can squeeze on the smoked salmon if they wish.
Pink Peppercorn Smoked Salmon Salad Recipe – Pinterest Image
Please share this recipe and save it for your own records by pinning the image below on your pinterest board. You can also share this post on Facebook and Twitter.
- 1 handfuls of arugula salad leaves
- 1 teaspoons of pink peppercorns, lightly crushed
- 4 olives
- 50 grams smoked salmon
- 1 slice of lemon
- Place the arugula salad leaves and olives into a shallow bowl or plate.
- Place the smoked salmon on top of the salad.
- Sprinkle the lightly crushed pink peppercorns on top of the smoked salmon.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and serve immediately.