Home » Blog » Paleo Diet » Paleo Diet Recipes » Paleo Chicken Recipes » Spicy Chicken Sauté tossed with Avocado Recipe [Paleo, Keto]
Spicy Chicken Sauté tossed with Avocado Recipe [Paleo, Keto]
This spicy chicken sauté is really easy and quick to make. And then you toss it with some ripe avocado pieces at the end to create a colorful and delicious dinner that’s filled with healthy fats.
The main ingredient for this recipe is chicken breast, which you dice and then sauté with spices like chili powder, garlic powder, and onion powder.
The avocado and green bell pepper pieces go into the dish after the sauté is done (along with olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper to keep the dish flavorful and moist). If you want the dish to be extra spicy, you can use diced jalapenos or chili peppers instead of green bell peppers. You’ll end up with a filling and nutritious meal that’s suitable for a Paleo and ketogenic diet.
Spicy Chicken Sauté tossed with Avocado Recipe
Pinterest Image for Spicy Chicken Sauté tossed with Avocado Recipe [Paleo, Keto]
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 2 Tablespoons (20 g) garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon (7 g) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) chili powder
- 2 teaspoons (10 g) salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 1 avocado, remove stone, scoop out and dice
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coconut oil to cook chicken in
- Mix the spices together (garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, salt, and black pepper).
- Add the diced chicken breast pieces to the spices and rub spices into chicken pieces.
- Sauté the spice rubbed chicken pieces in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil on medium heat.
- When the chicken is cooked, place them on a plate to cool for 10 minutes.
- Then, place the chicken pieces along with the diced avocado and diced bell pepper into a bowl and gently toss with olive oil, mustard, and additional salt and pepper to taste.
I’d love to try your recipes