Home » Blog » Paleo Diet » Paleo Diet Recipes » Asian Paleo Recipes » Asian Garlic Beef Noodles Recipe [Paleo, Keto, AIP]
Asian Garlic Beef Noodles Recipe [Paleo, Keto, AIP]
One of the best things about many asian recipes is how quick they are to make.
Take this garlic beef noodles recipe for example. You can cook it up in under 30 minutes for dinner.
It’s also super flavorful – with garlic, ginger, and cilantro for seasoning.
For the noodles, you can use zucchini noodles, cucumber noodles, or shirataki noodles. For a full range of Paleo pasta options, check out this post here.
Asian Garlic Beef Noodles Recipe
Slice the onion up into thin slices.
Saute the onions in some avocado oil (or coconut oil, although I prefer the flavor of avocado oil when mixed with tamari sauce or coconut aminos).
Add the beef cubes to the frying pan. You can use stew meat or any other beef chopped into small cubes. You can also use small slices of beef if you have time to slice it.
Add the tamari sauce or coconut aminos to the frying pan.
Place a lid on the frying pan. This will get the beef to cook faster. If you are using thinly sliced beef, it will cook faster so you can skip this step.
Fresh ginger and garlic cloves are the cornerstone of this recipe. So be very liberal with them. Peel and roughly chop up the ginger and garlic.
Add the garlic and ginger to the pan when the beef is cooked enough (tender enough to eat).
Asian Garlic Beef Noodles – Pinterest Image
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 10 oz (300 g) beef, cubed or sliced
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil (or coconut oil)
- 2 Tablespoons tamari sauce (use coconut aminos for AIP)
- 10 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 large chunk of fresh ginger, diced
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
- 1 zucchini, shredded, or use a pack of shirataki noodles
- Saute the onion slices in the avocado oil.
- Add in the beef cubes or slices.
- Add in the tamari sauce
- Cook until the beef is tender (place a lid on the pan to cook it if it needs longer).
- Add in the diced garlic and ginger. Cook for 5 minutes longer.
- Divide the shredded zucchini or the shirataki noodles between 2 plates. Top with the beef saute.
- Garnish with the chopped cilantro and serve.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 620
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 50 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 37 g