- 1 chicken breast (0.5 lb or 225 g), minced or chopped very small
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced or finely diced
- 1 chili pepper, diced (optional – omit for AIP)
- 1 cup (1 large bunch) basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) water
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) gluten-free tamari sauce (use coconut aminos for AIP)
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) avocado oil or coconut oil to cook in
- Salt to taste
- Add 1 Tablespoon of avocado or coconut oil into a large saucepan and add in the minced garlic. When the garlic has started to yellow, add in the optional diced chili.
- Then add in the minced chicken.
- Add in the water and cook until the chicken is cooked.
- Add to the saucepan the tamari sauce and salt to taste.
- Lastly, add in the basil leaves and mix it in. Serve with some Cauliflower White “Rice” (recipe here) for a delicious Asian dish that’s Paleo, Keto, and AIP.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1 Large Plate
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 30 g