This unique quiche will liven up any breakfast menu.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Saute the onions, spinach, bell pepper in the olive oil until the spinach is wilted.
- In a bowl, combine the coconut milk, eggs, avocado, tomato, with the onion and spinach mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into an 8-by-8 inch baking pan and top with the olive slices. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the quiche is cooked (not runny any more).
- Let cool, then slice and enjoy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 219
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 9 g