Coconutty ice cream with a swirl of tart, sweet raspberries, this dessert is perfect on a hot, summer day!
- 6 oz (170 g) of fresh raspberries
- 2 cans (400 ml each) of full-fat coconut milk, room temperature
- 1/4 cup (48 g) of Erythritol
- Blend the raspberries in a food processor or blender until completely smooth. Set aside.
- Shake the room temperature coconut milk cans very well and empty both cans into a large bowl. If needed, use a whisk to combine the coconut milk with the coconut water until fully combined.
- Add the Erythritol to the coconut milk and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Place the coconut milk mixture into an ice-cream maker and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Transfer the churned ice-cream into a freezer-safe container with a lid and gently stir in the blended raspberries to create a swirl pattern. Place a lid on the container and freeze until set.
- Store any leftover ice cream, covered, in the freezer until ready to enjoy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 329
- Sugar: 9 g
- Fat: 25 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 12 g
- Protein: 2 g